Andriller is a tool that offers Android smartphone users the possibility to obtain data from them using powerful forensic tools. They provide the means to automatically extract data from non-rooted devices using a set of decoders. The application displays a fairly comprehensive interface which makes it easy to use by just about anyone. Its overall GUI design is rather plain and simple but it offers the advantage of being able to quickly and easily access all its features and tools from the main window.
Andriller enables you to import a number of database files which are processed by the application and used to generate reports. Once it manages to decode the data, it’s made available to you in a HTML file. With this tool you can use decoders for Android devices which can obtain account information, messages, contacts, call history, browser data and much more.
- Automated data extraction and decoding
- Data extraction of non-rooted without devices by Android Backup (Android versions 4.x)
- Data extraction with root permissions: root ADB daemon, CWM recovery mode, or SU binary (Superuser/SuperSU)
- Data parsing and decoding for Folder structure, Tarball files (from nanddroid backups), and Android Backup (‘backup.ab’ files)
- Selection of individual database decoders for Android and Apple
- Decryption of encrypted WhatsApp archived databases (msgstore.db.crypt to *.crypt12)
- Lockscreen cracking for Pattern, PIN, Password
- Unpacking the Android backup files
- Screen captures of device display