LocalAPK is a Windows utility which helps you organize your APK file collection. It contains several features to facilitate the organizing of Android APK files. To be more precise, the application detects and displays various data that can help you determine whether the version you currently have on your hard drive is the latest. In addition, the tool exhibits the current version, so that you can seek it out and update your APK file. Alternatively, if you created a new file for your applications, then you can just remove them altogether. All in all, if you are managing dozens of APK files at the same time and you want to be sure that you are as proficient as possible, then perhaps LocalAPK could come in handy.
- Check if your APK files are up-to-date
- Rename APK files to package name, application name or Play Store name
- Remove outdated APK files
- Transfer APK files to your Android device by generating a QR code
- Run custom commands based on APK information
- APK Shell Extension with Windows Explorer integration
Breez LocalAPK Keygen – by BRD