DAEMON Tools is an advanced application for multiprotection emulation. It is further development of Generic Safedisc emulator and incorporates all its features. This program allows running Backup Copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom, Laserlock, CDCOPS, StarForce and Protect CD (and many others) protected games. Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (Generic DVD-ROM) enabling you to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD! It is currently compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.
For offline installation, patch the installer with URET RegGen
Before registering, Terminate the program and all its modules from Task manager “DTHelper.exe, DTAgent.exe”and so on.
- Install Program and run it.Close program,
- Put Both Patch (“dtpro_registrator.exe” and “daemon.tools.pro.v8.2.0.build.0708.x86-x64-patch.exe”) in Same Folder.
- Run Only “daemon.tools.pro.v8.2.0.build.0708.x86-x64-patch.exe”.
Download DAEMON Tools Pro 8.0.0.0634 with Patch
Instructions for v7.1
- Install app and do not open it !
- Disable your firewall
- and Run Activator [Do not off your Internet Connection]
- Wait 5-10 seconds and everything should work fine !
- Until You See Pop-ups Activation is Running