ExamDiff is a slim, lightweight software tool to load and compare two different versions of the same document, or two related documents, to see where changes were made. It is a good tool for both students and teachers to review the changes that have been made to a document. It features unique functionality that distinguishes ExamDiff Pro from other comparison programs. If you’ve been frustrated with other comparison utilities, you will find that ExamDiff Pro offers a much more efficient and user-friendly way to compare files and folders.
- Compares text files, binary files, and directories.
- Performs two-way and three-way diff and merge.
- Highlights differences down to the level of lines, words or characters.
- Highlights document syntax.
- Fuzzy line matching.
- Ability to recognize moved text blocks.
- Automated directory synchronization.
- Line Inspector panel for easy recognition of differences within lines.
- Can perform full file comparison in a background task in directory comparison.
- Ability to add manual synchronization points to text file comparison.
- Compares directly from Windows Explorer.
- ExamDiff Pro 9 x86 Installer
- ExamDiff Pro 9 x64 Installer
- ExamDiff Pro 10.0 Beta x86 Installer
- ExamDiff Pro 10.0 Beta x64 Installer
- Install Program
- Copy the Patch to install directory and apply it (by clicking patch button)
- After Patching, Generate a license with the name other than “Team ZWT” (Do not register with the name “Team ZWT”, please use other name)