Jar2Exe is to convert jar files to executive binary files for Windows and Linux. To start java from generated exe files is more convenient: 1) Easy to start, generated exe files will find JRE on host by itself. 2) Easy to configure, generated exe files are configurable for Java vm parameters or options defined by Jar2Exe. 3) Safe to redistribute, jar files are encrypted and hidden into exe file. So the java program cannot be extracted and decompiled. 4) Function enhancement, generated exe files have many function enhancements, such as you can run java program as a Service on Windows and Linux without developing with OS.
- It makes java program more easy to run.
- It makes java program more safe to redistribute by encryption.
- It makes java program more powerful by function enhancement.
- Find JRE on host by itself
- Encrypt and protect your java program
- Run as Service without special coding
- Embed jar libraries into binary
- Enhanced configurability
Changes in v2.1.8
- New option ‘appid’ to identify the same app when enable ‘singleinstance’ option.
- Support ‘option -XstartOnFirstThread’ for SWT application.
- Block the environment variable ‘JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS’ unless it is declared in configuration.