After downloading, there are some ways to view the offline maps:
- You can view downloaded offline map by Offline Map Viewer, and you can zoom out or zoom in the offline map.
- Output the offline map as BMP,JPG,TIFF file.
- Output a xxx.map file for OziExplorer.
- It can create a html file named as xxx.html, you can open this html file with IE/FireFox/Chrome, then you will see offline map in the browser. If you copy all images and html files to Android mobile, or Windows Pad, you can view offline maps in them.
- It can even export all tiles to a sqlite database with MBtiles format, then you use the sqlite db on some Android or iOS apps, such as MapBox, RMaps, Oruxmaps, etc.
- When you created a mbtiles file, you can view the mbtiles file with MBTiles Viewer.
If you want to make a offline map of your city by yourself, it is very useful for you.