Restorator is a reliable and highly intuitive application that allows you to apply small changes to any system application by accessing its resources then modifying their content to fit your needs.It works with various resource files and Windows executable files.
This comprehensive tool enables you to open executable files directly within its interface providing you with the means to access its content and to edit WYSIWYG dialogs by simply moving its containing elements, resizing and relabeling them.
If the executable that you want to edit doesn’t feature multilingual support, you can manually add it from Restorator. By using the options in this particular section, you’ll quickly discover that you can both add languages to the app or simply translate them entirely.
With Restorator you can
- Translate existing applications (localization)
- Customize the look and feel of programs
- Replace logos and icons (branding)
- Enhance control over resource files in the software development process
- Hack into the inner workings of applications on your computer