Snooper is a sound/voice activated recorder, will start recording when sound is detected. Snooper is an advanced sound recorder to your computer with many options and features. Recording automatically starts when sound is detected from the microphone input and stops when there is silence. After the recording is done the audio file can automatically be sent by e-mail. You can also create voice mail with the integrated voice mail function. Using compact MP3 audio format the file size will be less than 4 MB for one hour of recording. Recordings can be set to start and stop at different times. Stealth mode will hide the program from the task bar and tray.
- Plugins: Post process your recordings with automatic Zip-compression, encryption with PGP, email sending, upload to Dropbox or FTP-server, execute programs etc.
- Dictation mode: Sound activated recording mode where all recordings are collected into a single file. Individual recordings can be located inside the file by timestamps. Great for scanner and dictation recordings.
- Sound/Voice activated recording:Recordings can be activated by detecting the incoming sound level. Records sounds before and after the trigger sound! Use stealth mode to hide Snooper from the taskbar and tray area.
- Noise suppression: Suppress unwanted signals according to a pre-recorded noise profile. This in combination with the AGC can capture sounds with very low amplitude. Advanced users can use the built in frequency analyzer to help fine tune the setup with different filters.
- Recording scheduler: Snooper can be scheduled to start and stop recording at any time you set. Can also record on the fly for as long as you like without interruption.
Snooper Standard 1.48.8
Old Versions Crack Patch