WebSite-Watcher is a powerful yet simple website-monitoring tool that automatically checks web pages for updates and changes. Automate your daily routine, boost your productivity! Save Time, Stay Informed! WebSite-Watcher perfectly suited to the beginnerand advanced user alike. If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher! The software places you in complete control over what gets checked, when it gets checked, and even how you are notified. WebSite-Watcher 2014 allows you to monitor your favorite websites for updates and changes with a minimum of time and effort. This prevents you from visiting each page manually looking for changes. When changes in a page are detected, WebSite-Watcher saves the last two versions to your hard disk and highlights all changes in the text.
- Monitor web pages
- Monitor password protected pages
- Monitor forums for new postings and replies
- Monitor RSS feeds, Newsgroups and local files
- Highlight changes in a page
- Powerful filter system to ignore unwanted content
- Many more features to stay up-to-date!
WebSite-Watcher 2017 & 2016
For a safety of the key
Add these entries to your Hosts file located – “C:/Windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts”