Windows 10 Firewall Control is a simple and exhaustive solution for applications network activity controlling and monitoring. It Prevents undesired informational incoming and outgoing leakage of applications running locally or remotely. Provides detailed logging and notification of any application network activity. Allows using and creating applications permissions to control the network activity easily. Rich set of predefined, ready-to-use applications permissions applicable with a single click. Ability for creating virtual computers group (sub networks) with flexible permissions to control mutual connect ability inside Local Network. Manages external network hardware devices.
- Install W10FC but don’t start it yet (uncheck “Run Windows10FirewallControl now” option at the end of installation) or close it if it’s already running.
- Open Task Manager or the Services applet, and make sure that “Windows10FirewallService” service is stopped.
- Select the right DLL according to your OS (x86/x64) and copy it to the installation folder of W10FC (ie., the DLL file must be next to “Windows10FirewallControl.exe” and “Windows10FirewallService.exe”).
- Start W10FC and right-click the tray icon. If you don’t see the “Register” option in the context menu, means that the patch is installed correctly.
- Select the right DLL Crack according to your OS (x86/x64) and copy it to the installation folder of W10FC