17 March 2023
DbVisualizer Pro 14.0.4 with License
DbVisualizer is one of the world’s most popular database editors. Developers, analysts, and DBAs use it to elevate their SQL experience with modern tools to visualize and manage their databases, schemas, objects, and table data, and to auto-generate, write and optimize queries. And so much more. It connects to all popular databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Cassandra, Snowflake, SQLite, BigQuery, and 20+ more) and runs on all popular OSes (Windows, macOS, and Linux).
- Supported Databases: Amazon Redshift, DB2 LUW, Exasol, H2, Informix, JavaDB/Derby, Microsoft SQL Server, Mimer SQL, MySQL, Netezza, NuoDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Sybase ASE, and Vertica.
- SQL Tools: SQL editor with support for auto completion, parameterized SQLs, SQL formatter, visual query builder, explain plan, and, a command-line based interface.
- Database Browser: Tree based navigation through database objects. Multiple objects can be displayed side-by-side.
- Object Management: Visual tools to manage database objects. Edit, compile and, run procedures, functions, triggers, and, a lot more.
- Table Data Management: Spreadsheet-like table data editor including binary/BLOB and CLOB data types, import from CSV and Excel files.
- Export: Export database objects and table data as CREATE/INSERT statements, CSV, XML and more. Support for exporting very large result