Directory Monitor can be used for the surveillance of certain directories and/or network shares and will notify you of file changes/access, deletions, modifications, and new files in real-time. Users and processes making the changes can also be detected and with the help of plugins, Directory Monitor also provides text logs, automation via script/application execution, emailing, writing to a database, sound notifications and more.
- Monitor local directories or network shares including hidden/private shares.
- Options to detect all files in subdirectories and changes to file attributes.
- Balloon notifications whenever an event is detected.
- Include and exclude filter patterns per directory.
- Able capture and process over 400 change events per second.
Info: Copy the Patch install directory and Run the patch as administrator