Hiew (short for Hacker’s View) is a program that allows you to visualize files of unlimited length in text/hex modes and Pentium(R) Pro dissasembler mode.
Hiew’s main function is to display hex files for people who want to change a few bytes in the code (usually 7xh to OEBh). Hiew additionally contains tools for detailed dump of OMF/COFF object files and libraries, detailed dump of NE/LE/LX/PE/ELF executables, splitting and joining dual executables.
- Allows viewing and editing unlimited length files in text, hex and decode modes.
- Contains x86-64 dissasembler and assembler.
- Allows viewing and editing of physical and logical drives.
- Support is enabled for NE. LE. LX. PE, PE32+ and little-endian ELF executable formats.
- Supports Netware Loadable Modules like NLM, DSK, LAN and others,
- One touch following direct call/jmp instructions in any executable file.
- Provides patern search for dissasembler.
- Contains a simple 64-bit decrypt/crypt system and a powerful 64-bit calculator.
- Support for the following block operations is enabled: read, write, copy, move, insert, delete, crypt.
- Option to multifile search and replace is available.
- Supports keyboard macros and unicode.
- Support is enabled for Hiew External Module (HEM).