WinArchiver 4 is a powerful archive manager, which can open, extract, manage and create the archive files. It supports almost all archive formats, including Zip, RAR, ISO, 7z and other popular formats.
WinArchiver allows you mount or unmount archive or change virtual drive parameters without launching WinArchiver main program.
It can mount the archive to a virtual drive without extraction using Virtual Drive Manager. You can specify whether running this program automatically on boot, or launch it manually.
- Open and extract zip, rar, 7z, and other archive files. WinArchiver can unzip all popular archives.Create zip, 7z, iso, and mzp files from hard disk files.
- Edit existing archive files.Mount zip, rar, and other files to virtual drives without extraction.
- You can use WinArchiver as a professional virtual drive software.
- Burn image files to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.Make disc image files from CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.Support unicode file names.
- Support multivolume, encryption, and archive comments.
- Support Windows Explorer shell integration.
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.