LizardSystems Remote Desktop Audit 22.05 with Key
Remote Desktop Audit is designed for monitoring the activity of users who access your servers via remote desktop. All information about remote desktop sessions across your servers will be collected in one place, thereby allowing for in-depth data analysis and providing valuable new insights. Thanks to data filtering and aggregation, you can raise the bar for data reports and view them in both tabular and graphical representations.
The tool will also help you to detect failed logons and other suspicious events – which are often signs of hacker attacks. And even if a network incident occurs, Remote Desktop Audit will also be very useful for quick analysis and investigation.
- Collect information about Remote Desktop Sessions (Terminal Server Session) from one or more hosts, in one place
- No need for software agents on remote hosts – all you need to do is to check the servers you want to analyze in the list
- Use powerful filters for remote desktop session logs to make data analysis much easier
- Aggregate logs by server, user, IP address, or time
- Calculate additional parameters in user sessions based on logs, such as session duration, or group sessions by server, user name, and IP address
- View event logs and user sessions in both tabular and graphical representations
Download Remote Desktop Audit installer
Download LizardSystems Keygens