Offline Map Maker is a tool that help you to get offline tile images from Google Maps, Yahoo maps, Bing maps, Ovi Maps and Openstreetmap, etc. All downloaded offline images are saved on your disk.
After downloading, there are some ways to view the offline maps:
- You can view downloaded offline map by Offline Map Viewer, and you can zoom out or zoom in the offline map.
- Output the offline map as BMP,JPG,TIFF file.
- Output a xxx.map file for OziExplorer.
- It can create a html file named as xxx.html, you can open this html file with IE/FireFox/Chrome, then you will see offline map in the browser. If you copy all images and html files to Android mobile, or Windows Pad, you can view offline maps in them.
- It can even export all tiles to a sqlite database with MBtiles format, then you use the sqlite db on some Android or iOS apps, such as MapBox, RMaps, Oruxmaps, etc.
- When you created a mbtiles file, you can view the mbtiles file with MBTiles Viewer.
If you want to make a offline map of your city by yourself, it is very useful for you.
Download Offline Map Maker Installer
Allmapsoft All Products Keygen & Patch