ShareMouse allows you to share one mouse and keyboard with multiple Windows and Mac computers. You just need to move the mouse pointer to the computer you wish to control. When you reach the border of the monitor, the mouse cursor magically jumps to the neighboring monitor and you can then control that computer.
ShareMouse allows you to share one mouse and keyboard with multiple computers:
- Remote control any computer from any other computer.
- Works in any direction without restricting “master”/”slave” roles.
- Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows cross-platform compatibility.
- Screensaver synchronization
- Simultaneously lock/unlock multiple computers.
- Remote login on Windows PC after cold boot.
- Support for Multimedia keys (Play/Stop/Fast Forward/Rewind/Volume)
- Optional dimming of inactive displays.
- Customizable scroll speed/direction
- Multiple monitor support.
- Windows Fast User Switching and Windows User Account Control (UAC) pop-up support.
- CTRL+ALT+DEL can be sent to a remote Windows PC.
- Optional password protection with AES encryption.
- Portable mode for use with USB thumb drives.
ShareMouse works with any mix of Microsoft Windows 10 and/or Apple macOS 10.13-10.15.
- A minimum of two computers is required.
- Each computer must have its own monitor.
- All computers must be connected in the local network.
- All our contents are stored only in third-party web sites, and everyone can freely downloadable. We do not using any premium websites for file hosting, all are stored in free sites
- After downloading patch/keygen, If your anti-virus detect virus, then please disable your anti-virus during the process of registration.
- Patches/keygens are not a virus or Trojan. Patches/keygen made by by-passing the original registration of software, so anti-virus may detect it as Trojan or virus.
- Therefore, use patches or keygens posted on our website without any worries. All our contents are trustable as they all come from trustable sources.