15 January 2023
WinImage 11.00 with Key
WinImage is a powerful disk utility that enables users to make a disk image from a floppy, extract files from an image, make an empty image, put the image on a blank disk, etc.
WinImage also supports many different standards and non-standard formats, including Microsoft DMF format.
WinImage has many cool features:
- Make a disk image from a floppy
- Extract file(s) from an image
- Create empty disks
- Inject files and directories into an image
- Change an image format
- Defragment an image
- Support for non-standard formats (DMF, 1.68MB…)
- Powerful “Batch assistant” mode that lets you automate many operations.
WinImage Professional adds all these features to WinImage standard:
- Self extractor with an unlimited redistribution license.
- File Properties – allows modification of file dates within an image file.
- You can export the directory of the current image file as plain text or HTML.
- Printing of the contents of the image file
- Editable boot sector properties (i.e., load another boot sector file, manually edit the text in the boot sector…)
- Supports the creation of large images of removable and hard disks under Windows NT and Windows 95. Large images (> 2.88 MB) are not loaded into memory; read and write operations are done directly on image files.