Groupy is a handy tool for Windows that may improve your productivity. The handling is elegant, but with enough options to give users full control over the grouping process. Groupy is a powerful organizational tool for Windows that will keep information tabbed and organized. You can drag and drop multiple applications and documents together to group them into a tabbed interface for easy access and reference. Groupy adds tabs to any program window on Windows. You can combine multiple program windows, and switch between them using tabs.
What’s great about it is that it happens automatically. Move a window over another, and you have created a new group. Tabs are added automatically to the new creation, and you may switch between them in multiple ways.
- Drag and drop applications together to group them under a common tabbed interface
- Organize multiple applications and documents together for convenient access
- Group related tabs together for optimal workflow
- Manage tabs in quick and natural ways with the browser-like interface
- Add new tabs to existing groups quickly and easily
- Mouseover tabs to preview the window contents
- Copy files between Explorer tabs. Drag files to the target tab, pause to switch, and then into the target window.
- Automatically group instances of the same application together