IP-Tools offers many TCP/IP utilities in one program. This award-winning program can work under Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and is indispensable for anyone who uses the Internet or Intranet
IP-Tools includes 20 utilities:
- Local Info – examines the local host and shows info about processor, memory, Winsock data, etc
- Connection Monitor – displays information about current TCP and UDP network connections
- NetBIOS Info -gets NetBIOS information about network interfaces (local and remote computers)
- NB Scanner – shared resources scanner
- SNMP Scanner – scans network(s) for SNMP enabled devices
- Name Scanner – scans all hostnames within a range of IP addresses
- Port Scanner – scans network(s) for active TCP based services
- UDP Scanner – scans network(s) for active UDP based services
- Ping Scanner – pings a remote hosts over the network
- Trace – traces the route to a remote host over the network
- WhoIs – obtains information about a Internet host or domain name from the NIC (Network Information Center)
- Finger – retrieves information about user from a remote host
- LookUp – looks for domain names according to its IP address or an IP address from its domain name
- GetTime – gets time from time servers (also it can set correct time on local system)
- Telnet – telnet client
- HTTP – HTTP client
- IP-Monitor – shows network traffic in real time (as a set of charts)
- Host Monitor – monitors up/down status of selected hosts.
- Trap Watcher – allows you to receive and process SNMP Trap messages.
- System Info – detailed information about remote system.