VMware Fusion is a software hypervisor developed by VMware for Macintosh computers. VMware Fusion allows Intel-based Macs to run operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, NetWare, or Solaris.
VMware Fusion Pro allows anyone run Windows and hundreds of other operating systems on a Mac, without rebooting. The app is simple enough for new users, and yet powerful enough for IT professionals, developers, and businesses.
Key Features include:
- MacOS Sierra-Ready VMware Fusion Pro lets you launch virtual machines on Macs with MacOS 10.12 Sierra, or safely test the new macOS in a sandbox.
- Built for Windows 10 Full support for running Windows 10 as a virtual machine on your Mac.
- Flexible App Interaction Unity mode hides the Windows desktop so you can run Windows apps as if they were Mac apps; launching directly from Dock, Spotlight or Launchpad and viewable in Exposé, Spaces and Mission Control. Easily interact with Windows apps using Mac shortcuts and intuitive gestures.
- Snapshots With VMware Fusion Pro you can use Snapshots to create a ‘rollback point’ to revert to on-the-fly.
VMware Fusion 12 – Mac
VMware Fusion 11 – Mac
- All our contents are stored only in third-party web sites, and everyone can freely downloadable. We do not using any premium websites for file hosting, all are stored in free sites
- After downloading patch/keygen, If your anti-virus detect virus, then please disable your anti-virus during the process of registration.
- Patches/keygens are not a virus or Trojan. Patches/keygen made by by-passing the original registration of software, so anti-virus may detect it as Trojan or virus.
- Therefore, use patches or keygens posted on our website without any worries. All our contents are trustable as they all come from trustable sources.